Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
i hate it when people respond to criticism of the assassin’s creed series with “why don’t you just play another game?” like no you dickweed i love this series and i do play other games but these ones are my favorite and i am allowed to be critical of things i like BECAUSE i like them and want them to be improved
just watch videos all day that’s teaching right
that’s my kind of teaching
if i taught american history i would just be like ‘guess who’s watching liberty’s kids the first 44 days of school that’s right it’s us’
when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
being really into history is cooler than being into math or science… someone who likes math and science is called a “math nerd” or a “science geek” but someone who likes history is called a “history buff” because of their strong, sensual arms
Page 1 of 1751